miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2019

Revamp your old product brochure

Hello ,

My name is Paul and I'm a full-time designer specializing in cool animated ads ,logos, graphics,business card designs, flyers, animated games ,website designs and mobile application development .

I am reaching out you today to check if I can be of service to produce  an eye-catching product brochure for your business.Old product brochures or graphics are not always user friendly and may not get the message accross when you send them to clients. It's a gread idea to spruce up your designs with an explanatory brochure which would grab your viewers attention immediately.

Attached with this email is a sample of my graphics work for your reference.

If you want to find out more about my work, search for "Social Lobster Animation" on the web. You'll find me.

Have a good week ahead,

Paul J.
Senior Developer

Please reply with "remove" if not interested 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario