jueves, 4 de marzo de 2021

March 2021 Mobile app to boost your brand or business

Hi ,

I'm a full-time mobile app developer who can build a new creative mobile app for your business. I can also manage your social media accounts , and  design some great flyers and brochures.

I am just messaging you today to check if I can be of assistance to your brand or business. Since I work with a very small team, my prices are much lower than big production houses and I can work according to your specs. I can also assist with setting up the domain ,web hosting and email accounts etc. if needed.

If you want to learn more about my work, search for {"OwnITweb"} on Google. You'll find me.

Have a good day,

Nadia G.

This is just a one time email- no need to request for removal or unsubscribe etc. If you are not interested, you can ignore it and I won't contact you again but I would be happy to hear from you if you want to continue the conversation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario