martes, 3 de octubre de 2017

Fw:

Hey!

My name is Paul & I have been doing Internet Marketing for about 12 years.

A few months back, I found a couple of tricks/strategies that can earn $500/day profits on Amazon within just four weeks.

Because Amazon allows only one account per person, I created accounts for my friends & relatives, and I am proud to report that as of today, they are all earning $10,000 to $20,000 per month (each of them paying me 50% revenue share).

Now, because it was so successful and I have everything figured out, I'm looking for 20 more people who want to achieve the same kind of income. I'll create your Amazon account, and within few weeks, you'll start earning $500/day.

If you think this is just another work from home scam, I can login to all the Amazon accounts on screen share.

I'll charge a setup fee of $500 (via paypal) and only 20% revenue share. If you don't see results in 30 days, I'll refund you the $500. You always have the option of chargeback after 30 days (you can see my confidence).

Interested? Reply with your skype or phone number.

To success,

Paul

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario