sábado, 31 de octubre de 2015

A Brita Pitcher Can NOT Filter This...


There is a new breakthrough water filter technology takes out 99.99% of contaminants (including fluoride)...

Right now our friends at PerfectWaterPurifier.com are gifting them absolutely FREE to anyone that claims theirs today!

But PLEASE, do not share this email...

They have a very limited quantity and once they're gone, they're gone!

You can check out Ian's demo of this breakthrough technology here (And claim your FREE water pitcher):

Talk soon,

Chris O.

P.S - With the recent popularity of these devices I can't guarantee that you'll be able to get one if you don't act now. Click here to ensure your water is safe to drink









Visit here to unsub-scribe



I had a one-hour lunch break at t       he UN. Most days I ate a sandwich from the Subway or Starbucks outside. Since Shailesh had refused to take ren sc19zl t, I had enough money to even have a cappuccino later. I had found a fixed corner seat at Starbucks from which to make my calls. 'Hi, is this the West Village Talenthous sc19zl e?' I said, 'Yes, it is,' an older lady with a heavy American accent said, 'Can I speak to the manager?'       'May I ask what this is about?' sc19zl 'I'm looking for a singer.' 'We have lots of them. Did you check our website?' 'Yes, I did. However, I am looking for s sc19zl omeone specific not listed there.' 'Didn't get you, honey,' 'Well, it's a girl, Indian-origin. She is in her early twenties. Her real name is R sc19zl iya. I don't think she sc19zl uses that on stage.' 'I can't help you with such limited information. Did you see her perform somewhere?'       'Well, no. Actually, she is an old friend. I am trying to locate her,' 'Sorry, getti sc19zl ng another call, bye.' She hung up. I had another sip from my Venti-sized cup, which held over half-a-litre of coffee. Am sc19zl ericans are i sc19zl nto size, whether it is their cars, bodies or       food. I had ten minutes of lunch break left. I called a few more sc19zl bars and one more talent agency. Finally, I made a route plan to visit six bars in the evening around the Tribeca area.'No Indian singer here. I'm sorry,' she said. I had come to Tribeca Nation, a small bar with sc19zl thirty seats and a tiny stage for solo vocalists. The singer had just finished her performance. I had gone up to her and told her I loved her voice. I asked her if she would have a sc19zl few minut       es to sit with me. She looked at me suspiciously. 'I just have sc19zl some questions. Nothing else,' I had told her. She ordered a Jack Daniel's whisky and Diet Coke, and urged me to try the same. sc19zl Erica was twenty-two years old. Sh       e was from Rhode Island, a state north of New York. She wanted to act in a Broadway sc19zl play, and tried her luck at audit sc19zl ions during the day. At night, she earned a living through singing gigs. sc19zl 'I finished high school and came here.' I looked at sc19zl her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario