miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

Affordable Options for Renting Private Jets for Business and Vacation Travels

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Get Details


Affordable Options for Renting Private Jets for Business and Vacation Travels

 Sick of Driving? Rent a Jet



 Go here to opt-out.








Madhav continued to stare at the last page long after he had read it, fists clenched. rn4lhd ‘What?’ he burst out and went silent. He turned his gaze from the journal to me. ‘What is this, Chetan sir?’ he said. ‘Your friend’s journals, remember?’ I said. rn4lhd He slammed the notebook shut, and took rapid shallow breaths. He buried his face in his hands, ran fingers through his thick, uncombed hair. He remained still until I touched his shoulder. ‘Are you all right?’ I said. rn4lhd He looked at me in a dazed way. His face had turned an intense shade of red. ‘She’s alive,’ he mumbled. rn4lhd ‘That is what it seems like,’ I said. ‘She’s alive,’ he said again. His body began to shake uncontrollably. ‘So you see why I called you.You said she’s dead. You wanted to throw these journals away.’ ‘How could she lie? Such a big lie.. .the bitch.’ rn4lhd He fought back tears. ‘Madhav, you said you loved her. What kind of language is this?’ ‘I... I... ’ he said and stopped, unable to finish the sentence, the thought. 'You’re in shock.' rn4lhd 'She always does this. She runs away.The only way she deals with issues is by running away,’ He broke down then, tears in his stubble. 'It took me years to get over her. I have still not healed, How could she...?’he muttered to himself,. ‘At least you found out,’ I said. rn4lhd ‘She didn’t want me to. She wanted to dump me again.’ 'She wanted to protect herself. And you.’ 'Me? How did this protect me?’ 'She didn’t want to be a burden in your life.’ rn4lhd ‘Riya could never be a burden in my life. She was my life,’ Madhav matter-of-factly. I handed him a tissue. He crushed it in his hand instead of wiping his eyes. ‘Aren’t you happy she’s alive?’ rn4lhd ‘I should be, but all I feel is anger right now.’ ‘I can understand.’ ‘Two years. Not a single day when I didn't think of her.’ ‘What are you going to do, Madhav? I said. He ignored my question. rn4lhd ‘When she left, I almost needed to be treated for depression,’ he said, mostly to himself. ‘You went through a lot.’ rn4lhd ‘Chetan sir, does what she did seem fair to you?’ 'I guess not. But life is complicated sometimes. She seemed to have her reasons.’ rn4lhd ‘My mother? How is it even an issue? In fact, even my mother says rn4lhd

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario