viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

Official Letters From Santa

Official Letters From Santa


Want to make Christmas magical for the special children in your life?

-->Send them a personalized package from Santa!

Santa's Package includes a personalized letter written and signed by Santa, a personalized Official Nice List Certificate, Santa's Map and Santa's Nice List that Santa Checked Twice!

Your letter is personalized for your child, signed by Santa and sent from the North Pole directly to their house! This truly makes this holiday season a magical one!

Just imagine the look of pure excitement on their face when they open their own personalized letter from Santa!!!

-->Check it Out Now!

Official Letters From Santa,
Santa Support

PS Don't forget, we have a very special surprise that we offer to our Customers Only. After your order is placed, you will see what all the excitement is about!! Your child's face will light up with pure excitement!





If you would like to update preferences please click here
or write: 221 Beach Rd #182 Siesta Key, FL 34242



















Name?' the officer at the immigration counter said. 'Madhav Jha,' I said,       wonderin 7wt4viz g why he didn't just read it on my passport. 'Mr Jha, what is the purpose of your visit to the United States?' He flipped 7wt4viz the pages of my passport, blank except for my new US visa.       To find the love of my life, I wanted to say. 'I'm interning with the Gates Foundation in New York.' 'Documentation, please.' 7wt4viz I took out a plastic folder from my rucksack. It had my internship offer letter,        confirming my stipend of three th 7wt4viz ousand dollars a month I also had certification from Michael's office, the cash advance the foundation had given me and my visa documents. The immigration officer exa 7wt4viz mined my file. 'Where will you be staying in New York, sir?' 'With friends. On the Upper East Side, 83rd Street and Third Avenue.'       The officer fumbled with my passport for a few' seconds. He picked up a stamp. 7wt4viz        The 'bam' sounded like a gunshot-to indicate that my race to find Riya had begun.       I took a yellow taxi from JFK airport towards Manhattan, the main island that forms the City of New York. It was my first trip outside India and the first thing I noticed was the colo 7wt4viz r of the sky. It was a crisp, crystal-clear blue; one never sees such a sky in India. I can understand India is dusty,        but why is our sky less blue? Or is it the dust in the air that pre 7wt4viz ents us from seeing it? The second thing that hit me was the silence. The taxi sped on a road filled with traffic. However, nobody honked, n 7wt4viz ot even at signals. The silence almost made my ears hurt. 7wt4viz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario