sábado, 31 de octubre de 2015

Choose the right credit card

Troubles receiving the message? Go ahead and tap this,

Choose the right credit card

 Find A Card That Fits Your Life


 Go here to stop ads.















Idiot you are,' Shailesh said, We heard giggles as the girls returned. 'My friend here thinks you're a little serious. But hot in a brooding sort of way, wrsld 'Jyoti announced, Priya smacked Jyoti's arm, 'Shut up. You can't repeat a private conversation wrsld ,' said Priya, blushing as she sat down again, Shailesh kicked my leg. Act, buddy, he seemed to say. The waiter brought us another bottle of wine. I poured my fourth glass, 'For dessert wrsld I would recommend a drained Greek yogurt served with fresh cherries, thyme-scented Greek honey and walnuts,' the waiter said. The g wrsld irls swooned over the description and ordered two servings. 'Where are we going next?' P wrsld ri wrsld y wrsld a said. Well, we are the b wrsld oring banker couple. We wrsld have early morning calls,' Shailesh said. 'So we will head home. Why don't Madhav and you check out other places in the neighbourhood?' 'Sure, wrsld I don't mind. I could show Madhav the East Village area around Pylos. wrsld I used to live here ea wrsld rlier,' 'Actually, I have other places to go to,' I said. I did have five places on my list tonight. wrsld 'Madhav, the lady wants to go out,' Shailesh said. He kicked me again under the table wrsld . 'Stop kicking me,' I said.The wine had made me more confident. Jyoti looked startled by the sudden rise in my voice. 'I need to go.Thanks for dinner. What is my share?' I stood up. My head felt heavy. I h wrsld ad drunk too much. wrsld 'Sit down, Madhav. We are trying to help you,' Shailesh said. 'What am I? A fucking patient who needs help?' My wine glass slipped from wrsld my hand and fell on the floor. There was shattered glass all over the floor. 'You do need help, Madhav. You're losing the plot,' Shailesh said. Customers at other tables were looking at us. A waiter came to remove the broke wrsld n glass. wrsld 'We should go. Shailesh, did you pay the hill?'Jyoti said. 'Did I say something wrong?' Priya said. 'No,' Jyoti said to Priya. wrsld 'So what jus wrsld t happened?' Priya said. 'The boys go back a long way. They have their way of talking. Don't worry about it.' Shailesh took hold of my upper arm. He dragged me out of the restaurant. Th wrsld cold December breeze hit us all. 'You are drunk,' Shailesh said in a wrsld slow, deliberately calm voice. 'Let's take a cab home. We will drop Priya on the way.' 'I am not drunk,' I said, even though I found it hard to keep my balance on the icy street. 'You drank w wrsld ine like water,' Shailesh said. A yellow cab sto wrsld pped next to us. The girls got in. Shailesh shoved me into the front seat. He sat behind with the wrsld girls. '83rd and Third please, with a stop at 37th first,'Jyoti said. I opened the front door of the wrsld car.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario