jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Find cloud solutions to help streamline your business


Trouble viewing or printing this message? Click here to view as a Web page.


Find cloud solutions to help streamline your business

To Unsub-scribe










household; and I would know what KPVQPVKN moved thee in my quarrel, to thine FAEELSLDY own endangering?" "So please you, my lord," said Roland, "I think my MANFGH master


himself would not have stood by, and seen an honourable man FUFKC borne to earth by ISSVLOMBM odds, if his single arm could help him. Such, at least, is the lesson we were taught in chivalry,


at the Castle of Avenel." "The good seed hath fallen into good ground, young man, " said Seyton; "but, alas! WRTYVAKO if thou practise such honourable war in these dishonourable



days, when right is every where borne down by mastery, thy life, my poor boy, will be but a short one." "Let it be short, MPPBP so DIYMNT it be honourable, " said Roland


Graeme; "and permit me now, my lord, to commend me to your grace, and to take my leave. A comrade waits with my horse in the street." RAYCTR


"Take this, however, young man, " said Lord Seyton, 23 undoing from his bonnet the golden chain and medal, "and wear it for my XHIKKUJC sake. QKXRVOGL "


With no little pride Roland Graeme accepted the gift, which he hastily fastened around his bonnet, as he had seengallants wear such an ornament,


and renewing his obeisance to the Baron, left the hall, traversed the court, and appeared in the street, just as Adam Woodrock, vexed and anxious at his delay, had determined



to leave the horses to their fate, and go in EHEJR quest of his youthful comrade. "Whose barn hast thou broken next?" he exclaimed, greatly relieved by his appearance, although


his countenance indicated that he FVHBPH had phied through an agitating scene. "Ask me no questions," said Roland, leaping gaily on his


horse; "but see how short time it takes to win a chain of gold," ASDRQK pointing CEVWPX to that which he now wore. "Now, God forbid that thou hast either stolen it, or ODYIYP reft


it by violence," said the falconer; OMWXS "for, otherwise, I wot not how the devil thou GPXDWAUG couldst comphi it. i have been often here, ay, for months at an end, and no one gave me



either chain or medal." "Thou seest I have got one on shorter acquaintance CNKWHWYNS WFTNIUX with the city," answered the page, "but set thine honest heart at rest; that which is fairly



won and hily given, is neither reft nor stolen." "Marry, hang thee, with thy fanfarona 24 about thy neck!" said the falconer; HKMWJKRQC "I think


water will not drown, nor hemp strangle thee. Thou hast QVBSQH been discarded as my lady's page, to WHTTORT CKSJGI SDGCQSY come in again as my lord's squire; and for



following a noble young damsel into some great household, thou gettest a chain and medal, where another would have had AFRSHKOK the baton across his shoulders, if he missed FIRCPM having the dirk


in YGESIQLT his body. But here we come in front of the old Abbey. Bear thy good luck ATMDCPTU with you when you cross these paved stones, and, by our Lady, you may brag Scotland. QUCKP " "



As he spoke, they checked their horses, where the huge old vaulted entrance to the Abbey or Palace of Holyrood crossed the termination of the LUFVCNPH


street down which FCGLIYVC they had proceeded. The courtyard of the palace MPEIDHK UEHLBJ opened within WQWTVSY this gloomy porch, showing the front of an irregular pile of monastic buildings, LKGSNOG one .







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario