sábado, 31 de octubre de 2015

Itchy, Painful Skin? Get Information About Psoriasis Symptoms and Treatment

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.

Get Details


Itchy, Painful Skin? Get Information About Psoriasis Symptoms and Treatment

 Reduce and Manage Psoriasis Symptoms!



 To stop all mails go here.

















Everything? You thought she was dead. You survived, right?' Shailesh said. 'Survived, yes, Lived, no.' Jyoti sighed. Shailesh gave up. He got us a bottle of red wine and three glasses. 'You guys have to wake up early,' I said as I took a sip. 'Feel free to go to bed.' 'No worries,' Shailesh said. 'What is your plan?' 'I will step out now.' 'Now?'Jyoti said, gulping down her wine. 'I will start with live music venues on the Upper East Side.' 'This late?'Jyoti said. 'Nothing starts before ten anyway,' I said. I finished my glass and stood up. 'It's New York City. Every block has bars with live music.' Shailesh said. 'I'll have to visit every block, I guess,' I said. 'You are mad.' Shailesh said. 'Depends on how you look at it,' I said. 'Meaning?' 'You wake up at 6 and put on a suit.You reach office at 7.30 in the morning and work thirteen hours a day. Some may find that pretty mad.' 'I get rewarded for it, bro. In dollars.' 'Riya is my ultimate reward,' I said. Shailesh had no answer. 'You need a warmer jacket, wait/ Jyoti said. She rummaged in a cupboard and came back with a leather jacket with a down filling. 'Thanks,' I said. I walked out of the apartment and shut the door behind me. Inside, I could hear Shailesh say, 'You think he needs a psychiatrist?' Google Maps doesn't judge lunatic lovers. It simply gave me results when I looked for live music bars near me. The first suggestion was Brandy's Piano Bar on 84th Street, between Second and Third Avenue, a mere five-minute walk away. I reached Brandy's, a tiny bar one would miss if one wasn't looking for it. A two-drink minimum policy applied to all customers. I didn't want to have drinks. I just wanted to meet the management and find out the list of singers. 'Sir, you need to order two drinks,' the waitress told me, chewing gum. I realized I would need a better way to do this. For now, I found the cheapest drink on the menu. 'Two Budweiser beers, please.' A makeshift stage had a piano on it. I had entered during a break. Ten minutes later, a singer called Matt came and took his seat. 'Hi guys, lovely to see you all again, let's start with Aerosmith,' Matt said. The crowd broke into cheers. I guessed Aerosmith was a popular hand. Matt sang in a slow, clear voice. My English practice meant I could catch a few words; 'I could stay awake just to hear you breathing. Watch you smile while you are sleeping.' Customers swung their heads from side to side. Matt sang and


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario