viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

Find and buy football event tickets online

Troubles receiving the message? Please click this.

Get Details


Find and buy football event tickets online

 Huge discounts on college and NFL tickets



 Click here to stop ads.
















After Chetan Bhagat left, I remain q5x7iw ed in Patna for a while. I met as many people as I could from Riya's past. First, I went to her old office. 'She resig q5x7iw ned but did not tell us her plans,' Mohini, her ex- colleague at Nestle, told me. 'Did she seem sick?' 'Not really,' Mohini said. I visited East India Travels, the agen q5x7iw cy Nestle's staff used. 'You remembe q5x7iw r Riya Somani? She worked at Nestles Patna office two years ago,' I said. 'Pretty girl?' said Ajay, the young agent at the travel agency. 'Extremely pretty,' I corrected him. 'Madam did use this agency. Her father had become quite sick. Round trip to Delhi, right?' Ajay said. q5x7iw 'Yes, anythi q5x7iw ng after that?' I said. Ajay pounded his keyboard. He shook his head a couple of times. 'Anything?' 'Trying,' Ajay said q5x7iw and spoke after a minute.'I have something. She took another flight to Delhi. One way. On 17 April 2009.' I checked the screen. She had flown out the same day as the Bill Gates talk. q5x7iw I went to the car-hire company. However, they didn't maintain old records so they had no idea. I went to Kotak q5x7iw Mahindra Bank, where Riya had her salary credited. I met Roshan Joshi, the branch manager. 'Client information is confidential,' q5x7iw he said. 'She di q5x7iw sappeared. I'm trying to find her.' 'Is she missing? Do you have a police report? We could help then.' 'She went on her own.' 'Sir, how can I reveal someone's bank account information?' I hated doing this, but I called MLA Ojha from the branch manager's o q5x7iw ffice. Ojha loved to do favours so he could ask for one in return later. He asked the Patna city M q5x7iw LA to give Roshan a call. Five minutes later, I had Riya's accounts. 'Sorry, I didn't know you knew our MLA, sir...' Roshan said. I scanned her statements. On 14 April, Riya had withdrawn the entire q5x7iw balance of three-and-a-half lakhs. The transaction had 'FX' written next to it. 'What is FX?' I said. Roshan looked at the acc q5x7iw ount statement. 'It's q5x7iw foreign exchange conversion. She has withdrawn the funds in another currency.' 'Which currency?' 'US dollars.' 'To travel to the US?' I said.The lamp of hope flickered in me. 'We don't k q5x7iw now. Indians often take US dollars to whichever country they are visiting, and change it there.' 'She has travelled abroad. Right?' 'That's likely.' q5x7iw I left the bank and called Ajay at East In q5x7iw dia Travels. 'Ajay, Madhav Jha here. I need to book a flight to Delhi, please.'

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario